Thursday, August 29, 2013

Personal Tips from Adsense Experts to Increase Earnings



1. Proper placement of Ads : The site I gave for analysis was having a right sidebar website theme and I have placed two 300×250 ad units one by one vertically and one 468×60 unit above post.
On seeing this, she quickly advises me that placing one ad immediately above another is a bad idea and there are low chances of getting it clicked and so I should remove that and advised me to put that ad unit separately.
2. Ads Optimization : Adsense expert also suggested me to use proper color and font combination at my site to increase click through rate (CTR) and earnings. She also advice me to experiment with my color combination and I should rotate Adsense ads periodically to notice changes and thus choosing best color combination for my blog.
3. Right size at right place: In terms of Advertising, size does matter and big advertisements are always performs well and pays maximize your earnings. As I was using one 468×60 unit above post, she advised me to use one big 728×90 ad unit below my header, just above post body.
I must tell you that after using 728×90 & 970×90 Adsense ad units above foldmy CTR increased by 50%, which was a big deal and result in boosting my Adsense earning too. Currently Google has introduced 970×90 Adsense ad unit, which I think should be used in place of 728×90 ad unit now to increase Adsense earnings or you can use both at different positions.
4. Experimenting : Experimenting with your ad placement, color codes, fonts while following Google Adsense Ads policy, can be one of the key points in choosing right ad unit for your website and maximizing your Adsense revenue.


comments

0 Responses to "Personal Tips from Adsense Experts to Increase Earnings"
 

Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved