Monday, June 09, 2014

You Can Break Through And Make A Lot More Money With Adsense


How To Make More Money With Adsense
You Can Break Through And Make A
Lot More Money With Adsense
So you’ve got a website and you’re making a few bucks with adsense. You’re not exactly knocking ‘em dead yet, though.
How on earth can you make more money with adsense?
I made those pennies in the beginning, just like you. I got a check every three months if I was lucky.
I worked hard at creating new original content but I still wasn’t making the kind of money that I wanted to.
So what did I do?
I turned to the people that were already making a killing with Adsense for help.
I picked up a of copy this Adsense book and I began to read it feverishly.
And here’s what I learned that made me the most money.

I Needed To Do Split Testing To Make More Money With Adsense

So that’s what I did. I split tested. And here’s all the different tests that I ran.
  • Ads Above The Fold vs. Below The Fold
  • Square Ad Blocks vs. Rectangular Ad Blocks
  • Text Ads vs. Image Ads
  • Horizontal Ad Blocks vs. Vertical Ad Blocks
  • Blue Links vs. Red Links vs. Green Links
  • Link Units In The Navigation vs. At The End Of The Content
And you know what happened? My earning increased exponentially!
A .17% clickthrough increase here and another .53% increase there.
Add it to another .35% increase over here and the occasional 1.36% increase there.
All these small increases really start to add up!
Especially when you are split testing more than one ad unit.  If you are running three ad units and you are able to triple, quadruple, and quintuple those click thoughs in each of those units the checks will start to roll in.
READ MORE: scottwjenkins.com

comments

0 Responses to "You Can Break Through And Make A Lot More Money With Adsense"
 

Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved